The Ace Race®
EVER WANTED TO PLAY GOLF AT WORK?
ACE YOUR NEXT MEETING WITH THE ACE RACE ® MINI GOLF TEAM BUILDING ACTIVITIES!
The Ace Race® Mini Golf Team Building game pays you to golf at work! This is an energy-packed and competitive team event that also doubles as a charity event. The program has three parts:
- We divide your group into teams of six to eight-person teams.
- Each group works together to earn non-perishable food items from The Ace Race® “store.” Once they acquire all of the items on their shopping list, they each build at least one mini golf hole out of the food items.
- The Ace Race ® mini golf team building activities begin! Each team races from hole to hole trying to get a hole-in-one on each.
At the conclusion, the food items are donated to a local food bank or homeless shelter.
PLAYING GOLF AT WORK YIELDS SO MANY BENEFITS FOR YOUR TEAM:
- Use competitive fun to help your community
- Work together to solve challenges as a group
- Improve communicate and trust
- Understand that each team member can contribute to the outcome
- Collaborate better
- Instill pride in a job well done
- And have tons of fun playing golf at work in the process
REQUIREMENTS OF THIS PHILANTHROPIC EVENT
- Group Size: 20-3000 People
- Space Requirements: 25 ft2/person
- Time Needed: 1-2 Hours
- Setup Time: ~ 1 hour per Nine-Hole Course.
- *** This Charity Golf Team Event requires a lot of “open space.” Participants create the golf course on the floor of a banquet hall or meeting room. So, setup time can be increased dramatically if tables have to be moved, etc.
STRUCTURE AND TIME FRAME OF THIS TEAM BUILDING ACTIVITY
This top golf team activity is composed of three modules that can be customized to fit the specific needs of your group. Each of the three modules are designed to build the energy in the room and get the participants to function as a team more effectively. The modules range in length from 10 minutes to 35 minutes, so the program can be tailored to fit a specific time frame. For a more in-depth activity, we also offer half-day, full-day, and a Ace Race ® 2-Day Retreat as well. During each event, you’ll engage both your minds and your bodies in solving the puzzles of teamwork and build great camaraderie.
Every event is different, however, so we recommend getting in touch with one of our charity team building experts. We’ll help you customize an event that works for your group size.