My Rich Uncle
Escape Room Team Building
Team Escape Room
Escape Room Team Building Activity to Unlock Your Team's Potential
The My Rich Uncle Escape Room Team Building Activity is a fun way to get your team to work together and build camaraderie. However, we have good news and bad news. The bad news is that your very wealthy great uncle has unfortunately passed. The good news is that your very wealthy great uncle has unfortunately passed! His entire estate has been liquidated. In addition, all of the proceeds from this estate are locked in a briefcase in the center of the room. If you are his one, true, heir, you should be able to decipher the clues that he left for you. Solve all of the challenges, and you inherit the entire estate!
Outcomes of the Team Escape Room Activity
- Develop Team Problem Solving Skills.
- Improve Communication and Trust.
- Delegate Tasks within a Group Setting.
- Collaborate better.
- Use Healthy Competition to Accomplish More.
- And Have Tons of Fun in the Process.I
DIY Escape Room Kits
Each DIY Escape Room Kit comes with six puzzles to solve. Each puzzle contains one digit of a 6-digit combination on the briefcase. So, the winning team will be the one who can unlock the briefcase first. You just need a single DIY Escape Room Kit for each 6-person group and a single briefcase for the entire group.
Requirements of this MobilE Escape Room
- Group Size: 8-90 People
- Space Requirements: One Table for Each 6-Person Group
- Time Needed: About 1 Hour
- Setup Time: Minimal
- *** This event was designed to be self-facilitated or to be conducted without a professional facilitator. So, in effect, these are (Do It Yourself) DIY Escape Room Kits.